The Male Body
An Owner's ManualBook - 1996
Never miss a day again!
Physically strong. Mentally tough. Sexually powerful. Disease resistant. Energized. Reliable. This is how a man defines good health. And the knowledge to achieve it all is in your hands right now.
The Male Body: An Owner's Manual is the first book ever to offer all the tools and methods a man needs to live longer, stronger, healthier and wiser. The writers and editors of Men's Health Books consulted with more than 350 top experts to put together the most comprehensive guide possible for taking control of a man's health and well-being. Inside you'll find:
* A complete weight-training guide for fitness and health
* Proven methods for beating stress, fatigue and mental burnout
* Exercises, foods and lifestyle techniques for keeping every single body part healthy and injury-free
* Frank advice on improving your sexual performance
* The medical tests every man must have done, and when
* Simple ways to drastically reduce your chances of cancer or heart disease
* Surprising tricks to improve your hearing, sight, smell, sleep, even your fingertip sensitivity
* The right way to shake a hand, trim a beard, clip a nail, even pick clothes for your particular body type
Written in the style and tone of America's most popular men's magazine, and illustrated with more than 200 photos and drawings, The Male Body: An Owner's Manual by K. Winston Caine, Perry Garfinkel, and the Editors of Men's Health Books is an essential resource for any man who values his health and life.